Thank you to all of you who tuned in to watch our handsome boy make his daytime TV debut. We all were very happy how the show was put together and we are so thankful to the Anderson Live crew for having us there. We really hope that we were able to help at least one person in some way. There's only one complaint...I still have not received a phone call to become a jewelry hand model on QVC. Did they not shoot my amazingly strong, yet tender hands enough?
We've been looking to find the entire interview. We've found both parts, but the first one is not the greatest quality. We'll keep looking and try to find something better. Anyway, thanks to the person who took the time to record this on their TV! Here you go! Oh, and also, just for the record, I'm really proud of both my son and my smokin' hot wife.
Lastly, a huge thanks to those companies that blessed our family in a huge way...Bunny Luv, Global Organics, and Lego! I just noticed that this part isn't on the video. Big hugs from Sy for these great folks!
If you can't see the videos below click here for part 1 and here for part 2. Enjoy!
Here's still the portion straight from the show...much clearer.





Dear family, I have just caught up with your story because I have been healing with this therapy too. Please take a sec to consider this: I received info from Georgia organics that organic apples are allowed to be sprayed with an antibiotic for some kind of...something. Well I called Whole foods because anti-biotics are the cause of my illnesses. They confirmed my fears but certain types of apples are naturally resistant to the fungus. Red delicious for instance, are more likely to be free of the antibiotic due to their natural resistance. I googled this and found a blog where moms talked about changing apples and the kids getting better. My point is that Sy may heal faster if you are conscious of this potential treat. Changing to red delicious from granny smith and fuji didn't hurt at all. Love lisa
ReplyDeleteHi, could you please provide a link to the mom blog about the apples?
DeleteHey there! Thanks so much for the info. We were concerned and checked with our apple supplier... We also asked about what appears to be a wax-like coating on some of the Granny Smith apples. He was super helpful! This was his prompt response:
Delete"First, rest assured that the Granny Smiths are not sprayed. They are from Chile, which does NOT allow/apply any antibiotics to organic apples. We know the orchard personally and the owner is a MD with the strictest applications of organics, actually more progressive than here. When antibiotics are sprayed in the Northwestern U.S.A., it is before fruiting and it is only allowed for a few more years (2016, I believe) as they try to find a cure for fire blight. I am not sure if it is even done to Granny Smiths; it is only for apples that do not typically grow in that region. Also, some apple growers don't use the application at all. It varies from orchard to orchard. We can always help you determine whether it has been used or not come apple season in the autumn.
The wax like coating you see is nature at work, protecting the apple. It is more obvious on green apples. If you google, you can read more about it."
Whew, so I'm relieved to know that we are good with our supplier! I would always double check anytime you are concerned or have questions. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Also, for those that don't know, Gerson prefers Granny Smith apples over other types because they contain less sugar.
So glad apple season is almost upon us! :)
Just want to say you are an awesome family thank you for sharing, for making the difficult changes you hhave to make everyday & inspiring others by doing so you, your family & your Boy are very brave.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love & blessings Emily x
Thanks so much Emily!!
DeleteIt is so great that your family was able to tell your story on national television. Gerson Therapy, although time consuming, is such a happy and healthy lifestyle for anyone. I'm a 15+ year prostate cancer survivor who has only done alternative medicine from the first day of diagnosis. I'm convinced Gerson is God's way for us to heal simply by eating the food He gave us. I've been vegetarian and vegan for 41 years so the Gerson diet was not a big change for me.
ReplyDeleteMay God continue to bless your family.
Brian
P.S. Organic Granny Smith apples from Chile are now available at your local wholesale produce terminal.
Thanks so much for sharing Yogi! What an inspiration!!
DeleteThank you for sharing your story! I follow Gerson therapy and found your story. You have a beautiful family. I wish you continued success in healing your sweet boy.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much. We appreciate it!
DeleteThank you all for the info and kind words!
ReplyDeleteOur daughter has this same condition. Thank you for sharing your story. It's so good to know there are other options.
ReplyDeleteWe would love to talk with you more. It's amazing to find another family going through the same things. Our email is Shaunandjenifer@Comcast.net
Delete