This is the 2-minute version of Sy's story. If you would, click on the link and watch. It will up his ratings!! It looks like the story is being syndicated nation-wide. Thanks to all of your for spreading the word!!
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/august/143255/Silas-Harger:-The-boy-who-cant-eat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Someone at the office called me this morning and said that they heard a story on the news about a boy with EE. I live in WPB and my son has EE. He was diagnosised three years ago. We just came back from the Cincinnati's Children's Hospital. He is restricted from the major food offenders for EE and is on 880 micrograms of flovent and of course previcid.
ReplyDeleteThere is another mom in Wellington that has a son with EE as well. Both of our boys are 7. We should get together for a play date.
Hello Harger Family. We are friends of Patty and Patrick and we just heard about your story. We will keep you in our thoughts and hope that Sy has a full recovery. Take care and keep the Faith. We will check back for updates!!! Lisa and Bruce Wildermuth
ReplyDeleteStained Vineyards: Where is WPB? I'd love to get together sometime but not sure if I know where you are... Glad Cinci gave you some help. They are great!!
ReplyDeleteLisa & Bruce: Thank you so much for your support. We really appreciate it!!
My name is Brittany. I would love somebody to talk to. I have a sick baby boy myself. We have been through a lot. My grandmother lives in Florida and sent me Sy's story she had read in the paper. My two year old recently went through the endoscopy to diagnose EE. It was negative, but the specialist believes it was a false negative and plans to go back in for more biopsies. Until Sy's story I had only ever heard of on other child going through the diagnosis process, and they still have yet to cinfirm the diagnosis. I feel very alone and would love to talk, share sypmtoms, and stories and finally talk to someone who understands what this is like. My email is brittjmorris@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeleteBrittany: I just emailed you...
ReplyDelete